"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

This is Why

 I have struggled with depression every single day of my adult life. 
Honestly, probably my whole life, but I was diagnosed as an adult. 
I sought help for the first time near the end of my broken marriage, 
and dove a little deeper after a relationship with a man deserving of 
his own special class designation of A-hole. I went from fragile soul 
to broken soul. I am so grateful that my daughter, who was dealing with 
her own struggles at that time, introduced me to T0P exactly when I 
needed them. (Thanks Kirsten!) It's not something that is easy to explain. 
It's not something that other people can necessarily see. It's not 
something I really talk about. It's a personal thing, and it's something 
I am proud to triumph over every single day. I'm a fighter. I've got this. 
With help, of course, I've got this. 


This is a very personal struggle, and in no way have I ever sought to ask 
anything of those around me. I am a functioning, albeit broken person 
who has so much hope inside. This, though. This is part of the reason why. 
This band. This music. These words. They resonate with me, and with so 
many people who are struggling and who need to know they are not alone. 
This is why I go to every concert I can. (One more this tour!) This is why 
I run, work, chill, sleep and breathe this music. 
This is a huge part of where the hope comes from. 

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you Tyler & Josh.

4 comments:

Tanara Fagundes said...

Loved here!
Caan you follow me? I'll follow you back (:

Imiya said...

he Love of Beauty is a woman's nature, three-point looks and seven-point dress.
Here are women's clubs,Diamond Jewelry,Brand Handbags , fashion Dresses, sexy swimsuits you like, you want to choose.
https://imiyavogue.blogspot.com/

Toni Taylor said...

Great content! Thank you for inspiring us. Keep on posting.

youy said...


Hermes handbags Luxury Genuine Leather Bags. If you have ever drooled over the gorgeous and exquisite Handbags available in any outlet, you would love to own one. The existing counterfeit Christian Doir Handbags available in this website include classy and sophisticated Monogram Canvas leather handbags which come in colours like white, black, brown and blue. You can also choose from Rolex Watches of Kelly bags which come with more luxurious colours and designs.