"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, July 06, 2009

Sunday Post

So I took way too many fireworks pics on Saturday & the idea of going through 'em all tonight was daunting, so my 4th of July entry is coming soon. (Sorry, I'm falling asleep here. :p I'll grab one or two for now, but yeah. I'll go through 'em tomorrow during wedding-pic breaks.) Instead I'll mostly share some shots from the walk I took today with Kirsten & Elijah.Kirsten looking beautiful again. She's all sunburnt, but yeah - so beautiful. :)Oh, and this one's of Elijah falling... Poor guy, climbing on the stroller is not a good idea. I hugged him afterward though.My new shoes! lol I seem to have this tradition where I break a pair of sandals on the weekend of the 4th on the way to the festivities, and sure enough we had to get me a new pair on Friday. So crazy.
Kirsten has a cute new pair of shoes too. :)(And a much better tan. Working on that. :p)

I'm seriously happy just to be feeling up to sitting here again. It's been another rough sickies week. :p Anyway, here's a couple of the many fireworks shots for the road. Wait 'til you see the finale ones - I was liking those when I peeked through. :) These are just some quickie shots to prove I did have my camera there. :p'Night people. :) Have a great one!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that last picture!