"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday again?!

I am such a slacker. :p
It doesn't help that B's on summer vacation with no computer and has commandeered mine, and that when I do claim it I have work to do. (Getting there Kenyon & Jeannette! Slowly but surely. :)) But yeah, I haven't touched my fireworks pics since I mentioned 'em or stopped in to say hi much or anything. So... hi! :)

I think I'm finally done coughing & stuff too, so I'm totally ready to celebrate! Well, I need sleep first, but tomorrow it's on! First though, a meme. Because that's what I do when I don't have much to say. :p

The "So what!?" meme...

So...
What sign are You?

Leo
What colors are you wearing right now?
pink & black
What is the last thing you ate?
a burrito for dinner. I was so full, but yum!
What is the last thing you bought?
a diet coke & some awesome beads for a necklace I've been wanting to make.
What was the highlight of your day?
Finally getting the letters to people to sign for Brandon's and my naturalization process. :D
What color is your hair? (and is it natural or bottled?)
My hair is brown. (Was blonde until my teens, but yeah it ended up pretty dark. And duh, who dyes their hair nondescript brown? :p)
What is your favorite pick-me-up?
hugs!
What kind of impression do you make on people?
Um, no clue. Not sure if I even make an impression. I'm a fairly quiet person.
What is the last thing you said out loud?
"I love you" to Brandon when he went to bed.
What kind of mood are you in?
a tired one.
What's your favorite thing about yourself right now?
My hair is getting long & my bangs are fixed again. Hooray! (Current proof of my no-longer retarded bangs. Yay!)
What is your biggest fear?
Losing someone I love. I don't like it when my loved ones are hurting, but I can't imagine losing 'em. Just thinking about that sort of thing makes me sad.
What is your favorite (non-pet, non-fantasy) animal?
Hmmm... I like big cats. Maybe tigers. Yeah, pretty white tigers. :)

So yeah, nothing too exciting, but an entry of sorts. Hooray!
Happy Sunday people! :)

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hey beautiful!!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I am so happy that the papers are being signed. Love you guys bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxo

MamaBug said...

Yay! Fantastic news on your paperwork. And, you look beautiful, as always. Look how big and beautiful Maiah is!

Now I have my links all in one place, I hope to keep better track of your blog.

How did you get the YouTub videos on your blog? I played with the videobar widget, but I can't figure out how to choose the videos it will play.

April said...

Hey Wendy! You'll have to ask someone who uses the newer blogger format. I still use the old html stuff from before widgets & such. That's why mine's still all simple compared to so many. :p It's fun to see you blogging!