"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

July 1st

Happy July! Happy Canada Day! Happy Wednesday!

I'm hoping for a happy day. :)
I didn't get any sleep last night though - I coughed all night, and every time I cough bad I gag, which would send me running out of bed, so yeah - no sleep for me. In between that stuff my mind wouldn't shut off anyway. Just having a rough moment & hoping that today's sunshine will bring good things. :)

Most years on July 1st I talk about how amazing the fireworks are in Toronto, but from what I've heard they're all cancelled because of some union strike or something. Is that true Robin?! Maybe they're still on at Wonderland or something. I can't imagine a July 1st without picturing laying on the grass somewhere watching a huge fireworks display. Such craziness. It's crazy that it's already July & we're just finally getting some real summer-like weather. We had so many thunderstorms in June it was ...nuts. (I almost said crazy there for the third time in one paragraph. lol I must be craving some lovin' - I tend to call the people I love most in this world crazy, and like I said, just kind of having a rough moment. Elijah's one of the craziest & cutest of those people though, and he's awake. He's just the guy to grab & cuddle with for the rest of the morning.)

I'm aware that I'm slacking in the pics for my blog department. :p I'll fix that soon, I promise. :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Happy Canada Day!!!! Fireworks in Toronto are cancelled because of the strike, but everywhere else they will be happening. So far no rain, it hasn't been a bad day!!

I wish you were not having a rough moment sis, and I also wish were lived closer so that I could help you out.

Well, I hope you are wearing your red and white!! I miss you sis and love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxo