"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, July 23, 2009

it's only been forever

...at least it feels that way.
I've been meaning to blog all week, but haven't had a moment where I was able to focus on that until now. So here I am, beating the heat with a peach mango slurpee trying hard to remember what stuff I'd wanted to blog about. :p

Um, yeah. Lots of sunshine-y hot summer days hanging out with the kiddos. I'm still sharing my computer with B, so I get less time here than I'd like. Still trying to catch up on wedding pics - I can't believe how slow things got started there with our crazy rounds of sickies. Finally getting stuff done though. Kenyon and Jeannette will have pictures. Lots and lots of 'em. :)

With less computer time I'm playing WoW even less (if that's even possible). I did log on the other night to get a pic with Lore on his magic carpet. He has just a handful of mounts to go until he gets the drake & achievement. Go Lore go! Such craziness. But yeah, a tauren on a flying carpet is a rare thing. A tauren warrior even. lol yeah, he's crazy. And so totally awesome. :)Well, I owe LV a date & I think he's finally decided where we're headed for lunch, so have a great one peoples!

No comments: