"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, April 29, 2011

a pink cowboy hat & half-naked men

...that seems to be the gist of how my big sister is planning to celebrate her 40th birthday in Vegas today.  lol
Happy birthday Robin! 
I'd say be good but yeah... we'll go with have fun & be safe! :) 
I love you!
Can't wait to see you Sunday. Hooray!


Oh, and Simple Plan is coming out with a new album! Yay! Sounds like old school SP, and Pierre is looking more like his old-school self these days too. Yum. 
The first new single makes me smile.

Happy Friday peoples!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

April, thank you is not even close enough to how much it meant to me that you made it to Vegas. You made the most awesome weekend even better. You are amazing. It was so wonderful to see you. I love you April! (I am off to bed, I am wiped!) You are the best sister!! xoxoxoxoxo