"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

oh no she didn't...

I am so tired this morning, but I'm gonna blog anyway. So there.
I just might have a nap when I'm done. :p

I made the mistake of taking Kirsten to one of those walk-in places for her haircut yesterday. (In my defense, she'd had very good luck the last 3 times she went there.) This was not the case yesterday. At all. In fact, Kirsten had the unfortunate opportunity of receiving the worst hack-job I've ever seen. Ever. Seriously. Not only did the girl not do what we asked (I helped Kirsten explain that she did NOT want to lose length, just get some wispy long layers worked in & cute, choppy-like bangs.) The picture we brought in was of a totally cute haircut that Kirsten's hair was finally long enough to do. The girl obviously had zero clue what she was doing, and she didn't seem to care. She kind of tried. She failed. Horribly.
She made my girlio cry. :( 
I tried to help her fix it. We died it brown. She was trying to match her natural haircolor ...it went darker than I expected. Cute, but yeah - it's dark. And short. Again. Poor girl.
It's a good thing she's so cute no matter what. :)


Yeah. Oh, and I cut myself twice while trying to help fix it. Two different fingers. Damn those sharp hair scissors... :p

No comments: