"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, April 28, 2011

so yeah

It has been a crazy kind of week. In order to fill you all in I'm going to do the random catch-up thing. 

Kirsten's figured out how to style her hair so that she doesn't hate it so much. She's lookin cute as ever! Yay! 
Vern & I are headed to St. George on Saturday so I can ninja some of my big sister's Sunday. She'll be in Vegas for her (39+1) birthday with her friend Judy. I can't wait to go hug her! Special thanks to Lauren & Tyler for allowing us to stay with them Saturday night in St. George so that we can pull off the last minute trip. :o) 
Maiah is running around the house in her tutu. I love my little monkey princess. 
Dissension is looking for 2 raiders! (I wish I was joking. My favorite group of WoW friends has shrunk & we need replacements before we lose more people.) Good friends leaving the game and the thought of Dissension raids being at an end makes for one sad April.
My dad is doing ok with recovery so far. I love you dad! Please take care.
I'm so excited for this movie!
brb I need to go stop 2 little boys from killing eachother. The yelling happening in the other room is so not cool.
...K! No bloodshed, just some grumpy kiddos on the verge of beditme.
Alrighty, I'm hungry, still need to run to the store and have some monkeys who need to be tucked in. 

'night!

No comments: