"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, April 03, 2011

o.O

Okay, so while it was so sunny and beautiful this past week I kept hearing "but it's going to snow this weekend." I figured it would. This is Utah after all. :p
What I wasn't expecting was snow that was heavy enough to break one of our trees. o.O It wasn't just a limb either. The trunk was v-shaped and it split in the middle from the weight on one half. My neighbor is gonna love it - she's always said she can't see well pulling out because of our pretty pink trees. Well there she goes. The closest half of the one closest to her driveway is laying across ours. :(
I wish I could share a picture of this craziness. :p
Instead I'm just sending out hugs & wishing everyone a happy Sunday!

No comments: