"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 18, 2011

sunshine, fresh air, pudding and K

It was a beautiful sunshine-y Sunday and I made a point of getting outside & enjoying it. I grabbed Kirsten & we went for a 5.75 mile walk. It was a good thing. I've been kind of down of late for so many reasons, and some quiet, active sunshine was the perfect lift. 
Of course, then I logged into WoW for raid night and there was none. :o(  There were some of my favorite voices over vent, but yeah - we were short people again. We had enough for a heroic and a wand attempt for Ari (no dice) then Vern got home and I surrendered his computer and went for another walk with my K.
Thank goodness for sunshine, fresh air, friendly voices & Kirsten.
...And my pillow. And late night blogging from bed.
Yeah.
Now if only I had me some pudding.
Things would seem better if there was pudding. :)


'night blogland!

No comments: