"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I love you dad

My dad had some serious surgery on Thursday. I'm so grateful that it went well & that so far he's ok.
Prayers please!


I loved holding my newest nephew Berick on Friday. He's so soft, sweet & beautiful. Kenyon & Jeannette will be such cute parents.


The kiddos had a blast at the easter egg hunt today, then coloring eggs with aunt Lauren & Kori. Fun times. 


In case you can't tell, I'm totally exhausted.
Time for me to find my pillow. 
nighty night!

1 comment:

Kenyon and Jeannette Petersen said...

We really enjoyed you guys coming up for a visit! I'm glad you think Berick is cute! I mean we think he's way cute but bias for sure comes into play!