"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kirsten Rocks

My girlie nailed her part at her school talent show today! 
She looked & sounded so beautiful. I'm totally proud of her! She's happy that she went through with it & I'm so happy that it was a positive experience for her. The 3 girls are having (yet another) sleepover to celebrate the fun they had onstage together. (They slept at Kiana's last night too - so that they could get all ready & primped as a group this morning.) It's been quite the day for them. :)
Thank you Lauren for the drive to the school. I always enjoy your company. 
I have a video & Laurie had her camera too - but I have no way to upload the flip as of yet. It exists though, so once I have a working computer I'll share. Well, unless I find the flip software before my computer gets resurrected - then I could use Vern's comp to upload & share. 


Anyway, just had to tell the world how awesome my Kirsten is. I love watching her perform. She's so awesome!

No comments: