"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Happy May!

I loved being able to see my big sister over the weekend and hug her happy birthday in person! 
Thanks again Lauren & Ty for helping to make it possible, Judy for taking Robin to Vegas for her birthday, Vern for driving 14-ish hours total so I could spend half a day with my sister, and Brandon for keeping the monkeys safe in my absence. 
We have our letters of appointment with the immigration officers on the morning of June 7th. Hooray for progress! I just hope everything goes smoothly at this point. We've had enough glitches & such. :p
Lauren & Tyler found out today that they're having a girl! I'm so excited for them! Hooray! :)
Maiah's been the cuddliest, sweetest baby girl tonight. I think maybe she missed me, even though she did so awesome for Brandon. I love my beautiful monkeys!
I really really really need to get my gym membership back up and running. Especially after 2 days of eating out &  driving. Seriously feeling extra-pudgy today. lol Gotta get moving. :p
K, so I'm still tired from the weekend whirlwind & Maiah's not liking this blogging thing. Sounds like cuddle-to-sleep time to me. 

'night!

2 comments:

Chris Leitch said...

Unrelated to this post but, to get rid of the menu on the Nikon all you have to do is press down on the d-pad :)

vern said...

lol now that is awesome :)