"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

so crazy

So today we went to get our state IDs that we're supposed to have at our interviews on the 7th, and the state wouldn't issue them without either social security numbers or a letter from the social security office stating that we're ineligible for SSNs. Okay... so we ran over there to find out that the office is only open from 10-4. Dangit. No letters for us today. We need to try again another day. Really soon. Like tomorrow if Vern can swing it. A little frustrating that this particular hoop seems to be one that wouldn't be an issue if we were Mexican. (Apparantly for them the ITIN  would suffice.) Anyhow, really it just means that the craziness of today was fruitless & we get to do it again. Yay! :p This is looking like it's going to be a crazy week.

I did have an awesome workout tonight though! 6 miles followed by a killer leg session. Hope I can walk tomorrow. lol
And it was 70 degrees today. And it's supposed to be 80 tomorrow. Followed by rain on Thursday. lol
Oooh, and it looks like I might really have a computer again soon. For reals! Yay! There will be pictures once again. I so can't wait. :)
Firework (Katy Perry) played at the gym tonight and I had the worst miss you pang for my Dissension friends. I haven't even been able to play WoW for almost a week, but the thought that most of them aren't there anymore is just the saddest thing. :( I prefer life when I get to /squish those awesome people on a daily basis. Even when I wouldn't be able to anyway. :p (What's really funny is that most of those guys would find the idea of Katy Perry being "our song" worse than completely mortifying, but hey. lol Blame Craig. :))
Kirsten is almost off for the summer (1.5 days), and Brandon does his placement testing for school on the 13th, followed by registration on the 14th. He'll finally get his diploma! Yay!! :)


So yeah, things are a little crazy/busy around here right now, but we're gearing up for good things. If I'm a little absent most places it's just that life is insane. My plan to combat the stress is to work out like the crazy person that I am. (Besides, something has to be done about the winter chunk. lol) So yeah, while I'm not blogging I'm either running/lifting my butt off or passed out with exhaustion, cuddled somewhere with my babes. 


Hugs!

1 comment:

Kenyon and Jeannette Petersen said...

Wow that stuff is way crazy! I feel you on the working out stuff! I'm finally to the point where I feel like I could start working out again even though I have no desire to do so! Good luck to you guys with the rest of your process!