"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

powerless

...yeah.
Our power will be turned back on some time tomorrow. Makes for a long day today, that's for sure. We came to Nina's house to borrow her kitchen to make dinner, bathed Maiah & I'm blogging from Vern's laptop while it's charging here. Fun stuff. o.O

I have to admit that I'm still laughing at my nephew Chris' comment on my last entry. lol I was ready to huck that camera something fierce after walking along the strip trying to figure out how to turn that damn menu off. Figures it was user-uselessness. lol I still say it's another reason to switch to Canon. :p

My kiddos send hugs Robin! And Brandon loved the chocolate fix. Thank you. :)

Okay, hopefully life will be normal tomorrow. Being without electricity is not so fabulous, though I'm grateful it's only for one day.

'night peoples!

No comments: