"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, May 08, 2011

I love you Mom!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you
You probably won't see this, but I'm thinking of you regardless. :)


...my day so far has consisted of sleeping in & Maiah cuddles. (Uh yeah, it wouldn't be me if my day started any other way, right? :p) Oh, and I made me some frozen pizza for brunch. Also very me. :)
I have a little cold (from the day at the park in the cold wind with my little kiddos when we were without power) and am fighting a bit of a headache. Awesomeness?!
I've been itching to play WoW - haven't played since early Friday. (Pre-broken-arm-adventure. O.o) I doubt we'll have a raid or anything tonight though since gamer-type people have mommies too. :p And I kinda feel like we should go to the bring-your-own-meat-&-a-side-to-share bbq at Nina's so that Vern can see his mom today. It's supposed to rain though, I'm still in my jammies & really really wanna play. We shall see! I should at least check in & /squish my friends. And I should shower & put some clothes on so Vern can go hug his mom. I doubt he'd go without me, so yeah. That's the plan. :)


That's my day. I hope that all of the mommy types out there are having themselves an awesome day and are feeling loved & appreciated.

No comments: