"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1 week

A whole week with no blogging?! Let's see if I can catch us up. :)

Kenyon & Jeannette blessed little Berick on Sunday, and afterward we had a big family dinner. I say big because with all of Vern's siblings & all of their children there are 33+. o.O
My boys have been enjoying being off track. There's been a lot of gaming going on (of course) and some good old-fashioned playing too. It's been fun. :)
I've been loving going to the gym lately. After a few months with no membership it feels so good to be sweating daily again. :)
It's been lonely playing WoW of late. (Well, when I actually get to play, which isn't all that much.) Our raiding team fell apart. Sadness. Gogo dailies! And levelling my little toons. I love and am gonna miss seeing those friends on a regular basis though. :(
I'm watching Dinner for Schmucks while blogging. Strange but kind of funny movie. I think I like it... not really sure what to think?! lol K, it ended. Wow. Just ...wow.
We're meeting with our lawyer on Thursday to prep for our interviews June 7th. Progress! Yay!!
Elijah went back to the doctor today for a follow-up x-ray. He's healing pretty well! His cast is quite the weapon though. He almost broke my nose with his broken arm while cuddling the other day. Owie. :p
Cross your fingers/say a prayer for my girlie this week! Dance Company tryouts for next year have begun. Go Kirsten go!!! :)
Alrighty, I'm pretty sleepy tonight. Killed it in my chest/back session & ran five miles. Time to find my pillow.

'night!

No comments: