"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

pounding

I know I often talk about my love of sleeping in on this little blog of mine, but the migraine I battled today had me in bed with a pillow over my head popping medicine the moment I could again all day until after 4:30 pm. Yes folks, I  slept all day. o.O (Well, I guess it's more like I tried to but with my head threatening to explode & pain to the point of nausea it was more like lay very still & do not open your eyes and you might just survive this. :p) The tactic eventually worked, and I even logged 6+ miles at the gym tonight.
...while watching American Idol & Glee. Yeah I'm awesome like that. lol

Here's hoping for a functioning me tomorrow! And for more sunshine. (Yeah we finally had a decent day while I hid under my pillow.) Go figure. :p

'night folks!

No comments: