"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 05, 2011

maybe later

I don't want to jinx this nice weather, but it's actually all Spring-like and pretty outside. It's about time! :p I'm feelin' way overdue for a nice dose of sunshine.
I miss my sister. And her Canadian chocolate. lol
We survived our day and a half without power. Barely. I hope to never experience that again.o.O 
I finally get to renew my gym membership tomorrow. Yay!! I'm so excited to get going again. 
I've been getting headaches a lot lately. So not my favorite. 
Maiah's so cute over there, watching Carebears & Strawberry Shortcake online. I blame Kirsten.
Yeah I know this is all random useless info. I'd been wanting to blog, and when I finally got to sit down here I totally forgot whatever it was I wanted to say. :p
Yeah, all I can think right now is that it's about naptime. Maybe I'll remember what I have to say later. :)


Hugs!

No comments: