"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, June 28, 2009

weekends are...

...late night pizza orders when you haven't eaten all day.
...slight sunburns from mowing the lawn. (I did almost the whole thing myself though - yay!)
...marathon Dissension raids! Now that was a fun naxx run. I couldn't see straight by the end, but yeah - so awesome. Playing with friends like that is exactly my kind of WoW. :)
...sleeping in. Maiah and I got up at noon. Brandon's still in bed.
...cuddles with the sweetest, cutest little girl around. (I need pictures of her again huh. I'm such a slacker. :p

So I'm craving a doughnut. Lemon filled or chocolate frosted please. And Quiznos broccoli cheese soup of all things. Oooh, in one of their yummy bread bowls. And a diet pepsi. Mmmmmm...

No comments: