"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

so totally...

...exhausted
I am the only person in this house who doesn't have pink eye & we're all still sick. I think I'm getting better though, which is such a blessing. You see, someone has to be willing to take care of everyone, and around here that'd be me. :p Vern stayed home today being all stuffed up, and sat at the computer all day long chugging cold meds. I think he took a 5 minute WoW break once this evening. :p I went and bought more ginger ale & infant tylenol, figured out dinner, fed & took care of a sad sort of baby, woke LV up and got him medicated when he was crying in his sleep (ear infection), did a bunch of laundry (I was completely out of all forms of under-stuff & when I asked Vern to wash our bedding the other day he decided not to include my pillowcases for some reason), got Elijah to sleep (he's in my bed in my spot at the moment though) & just barely got Maiah settled down. (That's why I finally get to sit here.) I did come down here a couple times tonight to check on the boys, bring Vern toast & watch 'em play a bit. Bad idea, since it made me
...jealous
Yeah, I'm not proud of this one, but I was completely jealous when I was reading over Vern's shoulder tonight. He was just running heroics with friends, but watching wasn't so fun this time. (I sometimes get little pangs of jealousy when I miss out anyway, but tonight was a make-me-cry moment) I've mentioned that I don't get to play so much anymore. And it's okay, new people step up all the time and things keep going. There's this one stranger I'd like to ask a favor of though - she'd just better be taking good care of 'em all. That's all I'm gonna say.
...scared
Dude! My hair is falling out! Seriously - every time I brush it, touch it - look at it funny I feel like I end up with a handful. I think it's just stress, but it scares me. I just don't have enough hair to begin with to be losing it in such mass quantities. Kirsten says it isn't doing anything at all noticeable & I see it in pics like this one (the day of Kenyon & Jeannette's wedding) and figure you can't tell I'm shedding but this madness has got to stop.
...stubborn
Yeah, I did say that I was tired. It's no joke. I had a long day. The plan is to log into WoW when I'm done typing though. I'm just going to farm or maybe work on my next 80 (Maiah's turn) but yeah. I'm playing before I sleep. So there.
...thirsty
And that's my queue to go grab me a bottle of water & get crackin' on the WoW thing before I keel over.

'night blog readers! have a good one. :)

...okay so I'm back and so totally
...bummed
yeah.

No comments: