"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

five months :)

Here she is. :)I had Maiah on the floor showing me her moves, but am sad that the pics don't really show it. This baby girl can scoot around like crazy & can even crawl a little. (...before digging her head into the blanket to continue scooting :p) Oh, and a few weeks ago she discovered her tongue. I swear it's her favorite toy. lol Such cuteness.Sorry for the funky lighting, we just opened the back door & watched the storm while letting the light in for these pics. It's a good thing she's so cute - I never have time to play with her pics. :(

Back to work!

1 comment:

laurie_lu said...

I want to squeeze her! I can't wait to see you guys again!