"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

my monkey :)

I just had to share this pic from the other day before doing Maiah's five month blog entry. (She's 5 months today - crazy, huh?!) I need to take some pics of my babe, but for now I'm sharing a funny. :)Yeah, if you look at the pic below you see his little hat. K was laughing so hard - she had him pop up one last time for this shot. lol I love my monkey boy. :)

...Okay so I'm adding a pic of Maiah from that same day because she's sad & I'm all nauseous & headachey, so we're headed for a nap. (Same thing happened yesterday - worked all morning and hung out on vent until about this time. Sitting here just makes me as sad as Maiah sounds & doesn't help at all with the sickies. Gogo blankies & pillows!) So yeah, this is just in case I don't make it back down here today. You get 2 cute munchkins in one post and everything! :)I'll save telling you just how awesome this babe of mine is for when I've done her little 5 month session. Maybe I'll even get to catch her in action. Now that'd be cool. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Helena said...

Darling!

Did you hear David Eddings died?

April said...

He did?! I hadn't heard. :(