"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, June 20, 2009

diagnosis

So yeah, we finally got a bunch of us in to see a doctor yesterday.
Brandon has pneumonia. (And according to the x-ray tech, a suspicious mole on his back.) Poor guy - he's had summer school & spent chunks of last week doing stuff like playing extreme frisbee & hiking in the rain. Perfect, huh?
Maiah has a double owie ear infection. She's been a trooper.
Vern declined the chest x-ray to see if he has pneumonia. He's second-guessing that initial decision, but for now has some prescription meds to help with his cough at night.
I also have some prescription meds - the doctor took one look at my "red, raw, swollen & sticky" throat and tried his best to find some pain meds I can take while nursing to make me comfortable enough to sleep at night. It still hurts even with the meds, but it did help with the achiness & I did sleep some today. :)
Kirsten's eyes are a little less scary red today, and LV's eyes aren't goopy anymore. Ej's doing well & hopefully will stay that way.

So yeah, 2 weeks of sickies & there's the diagnosis. Could be worse. Could feel better. :p

1 comment:

robin said...

April, I hope that you guys start to feel better soon... Sending healthy vibes your way. I love you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxo