"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

feeling woozy

So I'm on like day 6 of feeling woozy and lightheaded, especially when I try to lay down. It sucks - I've felt kind of out of it for months anyway - this just makes it worse. :p
I searched online to see what common causes are and some different things could be the culprit- this is from Wikipedia...

"drop in blood pressure or rapid dehydration from vomiting, diarrhea or fever. Other causes are low blood sugar and anaemia. Light-headedness often accompanies the flu, hypoglycaemia, common cold, or allergies."

So yeah, anemia, blood sugar & blood pressure issues are not new to me. Not being able to lie down for almost a week straight (well, without being all woozy-like) is though.

It isn't helping with the constant case of owies I've had either - one of my molars that I've needed pulled forever has been acting up, so I've been dealing with toothaches on top of my usual headaches. Kinda a mess at the moment huh?

I just want to be allowed to work on fixing this stuff. Dosn't seem like asking too much. :p
For now though I'm going to go have a nap if I can handle laying down. Maybe I'll get to dream about pudding. Mmmmm... Pudding. :)

2 comments:

Jennalee :) said...

I am so sorry that you're feeling so down in the weather. One thing to check...my dad was having sort of dizzy spells and he finally had some dental work done and it improved how he was feeling. It turned out he had a bad tooth infection that was messing him up. Anyway, hope things go better.

Robin said...

April, I hope you start to feel better soon. I also think that the tooth could be the cause of your other problems. I miss you and love you bunches and bunches!! xoxoxo If you ever need to talk, just sent me an email and I will call you. I love you