"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, June 05, 2009

Today I...

Not feeling so hot, so it's a meme for today. :)

Tell us 10 things about your day...
Today I gave lots of lovin' to a very sad baby. Between teething & her cold she's just not feeling hot. Neither am I. :p
Today I made Elijah cry. (Being in trouble makes him sad, and he swore at his sister. So not cool. ok - I admit I did laugh at first, it was kind of shocking - but yeah - I have no actual tolerance for language or being rude.)
Today Erianna hit 79. 1 more to go!
Today Kirsten said I looked pretty & took a pic of me. I just see how tired I am but love her for trying to show me. :)Today was all rainy and stormy. A good kind of day. Opened my window all the way & napped in the cool breeze. Heaven.
Today I found J on vent. Yay!
Today I spent way too much time in this computer chair & not enough time exercising. There's time to fix that. :)
Today I hit the max daily allowance for my pain pills way too early. My head is trying to explode. o.O
Today I listened to lots of old stuff on youtube.
Aerosmith was played a bunch, then talking to Kirsten she said this one should be my song. Yay, I have a song! :)
Today I worked on wedding pictures a bunch. I still have a whole lot more to do though. :p

I wasn't really counting, but I think that's 10-ish things. I have a crying babe, a treadmill calling my name and some heavy-duty photoshop time ahead of me tonight. Better get moving!

Happy Friday! :)

No comments: