"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, September 11, 2006

Is this thing still on?

I have lost my mp3 player. Seriously. Been looking for weeks. I'm so sad. :o(

I let Brandon buy some iTunes the other day, and now Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's is stuck in my head. Thanks B.

Jill and Josh are expecting! I'm beyond excited for them - they've been trying forever. They will be such awseome parents.

Kirsten had her picture day today at school. She looked so cute - made me sad that Vern doesn't "do" school pictures. He figures we can take better shots ourselves. I guess I ought to break out the camera when she gets home. :o)

I wish I had a recent picture to share, but haven't touched my camera since SGU.
I guess I could share pictures from that fun get away. I've banned all pictures of myself from that weekend. I actually forgot to bring my makeup (*Gasp* Yes, I know.) I did have lip gloss in my pocket and a little powder compact thing that did nothing to hide the fact that I still get breakouts in my 30's. Only real friends would endure me in all of my pookiness for an entire weekend. :D

So yeah, here's some of the rest of us. ;o)

Amy B
Wendy
Erica
Becky & Nicole
Aren't they all the cutest? I have such great friends. Somewhere there'a a group picture with all of us. So many of us are missing from these few. Micki, Carin, Mary, Kassie and a bunch who couldn't make it this year. We're thinking we'll maybe do it in WA the next go around, in Helena & Amy G's neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Spenser had his school pictures too, hope to be able to share them once they come back.

Hope you find your MP3 player!

Looks like you had fun on your trip, and you are so silly! No picture banning allowed! :)

Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you know how I feel about you...makeup or no. :)

Congratulations to Jill & Josh!