"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's not very often I go a whole week without blogging. It's been a crazy kind of week though, so I'm ok with it. I don't even have a whole lot to share right now. Just this pic K took the other day. I was thinking this morning that I'd lose the lyrics before sharing, but my computer was shut off last night & this was the only saved version. Oh well. I do love the song. :)Hope people are doing well & enjoying all of this awesome weather!
I'm adding a video with the full lyrics, because no, I'm not depressed. lol It's about struggling with and holding onto faith. :)

4 comments:

Helena said...

Ooh, nice!

robin said...

Beautiful pictures sis! Can you please email it to me??? I would also love some new pictures of the kids, hint hint hint!! LOL! I will send you some new ones of these guys. I love you and miss you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Freer Family said...

HOTNESS! Great photo! You are a beauty!

MamaBug said...

Wow!! What a fabulous picture of you. You are so beautiful! :D

Cool song too. :)