"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

so yeah

Wow, it's almost been a week again. Time flies when you're hiding your head under a pillow fighting headaches?!     I'm trying to think of something that I personally accomplished since I last wrote. Stuff has happened for sure, but I'm not sure I can claim to have accomplished anything of note myself. There have been monkey cuddles, and I've made cookies, helped with homework, searched job listings & done some laundry but yeah - just the same old stuff, and less of it. :p I do have photoshop open, and plans to get these pics done once and for all, but that's more in-the-works than anything. There's a million things I should be doing, and my guess is that the stress that probably helps cause said explosive-head syndrome is going to go nowhere until I get moving, so yeah.


Hugs!

No comments: