"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's not a secret.

It's just private, and concerns people who matter, and so it's not up for public discussion. 


Yes, Vern & I are getting divorced. Yep, I am the one filing. It's not something new - it's been in the works for more than 2 years, and it isn't a changeable thing. It just is what it is, and it's ours. It isn't easy, fun or something to be gossiped about. I won't be blogging about it or sharing any sort of private details with the general public in any manner. BUT it isn't a secret. It's a fact & I don't like feeling like it is being tiptoed around. It's okay to know. 


So there. :)

4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I hope you find peace and sunshine in the days ahead, even when it feels like chaos and clouds are all you can see. Changes are hard but if you're listening to your heart, they are often for the best.

Julie said...

*Hugs*

You know if you ever need an ear you can call, text, email whatever!

Love ya!

Julie

April said...

Thank you girls! :)

Helena said...

Hey, I just figured out what was going on. I hope you're doing okay! ((hugs))