"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Brandon & Christy

I have decided to post pics from Brandon's wedding in Montana here instead of on facebook for the most part. I don't love that everything you post on facebook becomes their property. My pictures are mine. I also don't love when people steal images (yes that's right, when you right-click on a picture someone else took and copy it you are stealing. It's not nice.) I'd say yes if people asked, I just prefer that they do. Brandon and Christy, you of course can copy anything you want, and Robin, I have an understanding with you too. ;) lol
























It was an awesome weekend, I loved being able to see my oldest monkey so happy and enjoyed every minute I spent with them. I love 'em to pieces, and wish 'em the absolute best.

And there are lots more pics, including more shots of all the family who came and the drive through yellowstone. I just wanted to get a few up here for them before I head to work.

...and the pics are bigger than the blog, but I don't have time to fix it. Oh well. :p

1 comment:

Deb N said...

Hey April
The pics are fabulous as always, so happy that you were able to make it to see your baby boy get married... can you imagine... he's married. Where did the time go... its been way too long.
I wish Brandon and Christy all the best

love you xo xo
Deb Noble