"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, September 29, 2016

I used to blog.

It's been awhile, but I used to blog.

...when my kiddos were smaller.
...when I was married.
...when I was a stay at home mom.
...when I had less control and responsibility and a lot more time on my hands.

Now I balance work, kiddos and sleep.  I make time to spend with friends, and go on vacation. I make time for facebook, instagram and twitter. I spend a minute most days and check in, but I don't write like I did here. I check on my loved ones and far away friends, but I stopped sharing. I feel like it's time to do this again. For me. For my monkeys. Just because.

Yeah. I like that plan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're forgetting something
very, very important, dear:
to gitta OFFA this world
(Llike Jimmy Hoffa [RIP]),
you must teach'm to
have a Seed of faith.
Faith in Jeee-sis, brudda!!!
And our 22ish blogs show yoo how.

trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible souls.
Cya Upstairs someday...

Unknown said...

And, yes, you're
gorgeous N adorable
(are those sorta the same?
not in my book).
Cya soon...