"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, November 10, 2006

Done

Little Vern is done wearing his brace. His collarbone is almost fully healed & he's back to being his wild and crazy self! He had a hard time not being allowed to run, jump, climb etc. while it was healing.

Brandon's done with his first quarter of High school. He did really well. We're proud of him. Go B!

Kirsten goes back on track on Monday. She was about done being stuck at home all day with the little boys and me anyway. lol

I wish I could say that the work on our ceiling has been done, but not yet. :p The roof's fixed though. No more leak!

I'm about done with my glass of pepsi, and am ready to go curl up with a book before bed.

'Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too bad that your ceiling hasn't been fixed yet! Hope that gets done soon!!!