"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I'm a day late and still recovering from the turkey hangover, but wanted to post here to say that I hope those who read this little blog of mine had a wonderful holiday. Sorry to be scarce, I've been so tired lately. Vern took the week off from work - he's needed a break. The kids are enjoying having their dad around for more than dinner and bedtime. A good thing. :)
I've been so grateful for the friends who've kept me (somewhat) sane through these last few weeks. The guys I'm thinking of will never see this, but here's a /hug /poke /squish and big thanks to them anyways. :)

Have a great day. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice that Vern was able to take the week off!! Hope you had a great weekend! Now it's onto Christmas! ;o)

Lara said...

What a beautiful blog!!! I really want to learn to fancy scrapbooking on the computer. I'm just trying to figure out when I'll ever have the time! What kind of program do you use?

April said...

Hey! Thank you.
I use photoshop for everything. Couldn't live without it. :)