"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It starts right now.

It's December already and I'm barely thinking about putting up the Christmas tree. Wow, I am so behind in everything it seems. I've been a litle lost and am just trying to keep my head above water so to speak. November whizzed on by (Mmmmmm... pumpkin pie) and now I'm trying to convince myself that Christmas really is upon us.

Sooo... today is dedicated to making my home look like it's December and making me feel like it. I'm going to crank up the Christmas carols, make some rice crispy treats and hot chocolate and ask my sweet kiddos help me put up our tree.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I know what you mean. I did manage to get my tree up and now feel a bit more festive!