"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Take two

Yesterday was a very long day. Little Vern joined Elijah in throwing up all day and night long. My job was to give them showers and baths, help with emptying bowls and a bunch of laundry. (I think every blanket we own got barfed on at some point.) Oh, and I provided kisses and cuddles. Lots and lots of cuddles. My favorite.
They both seem a little better today. Of course, I'm not sure I feel all that hot at the moment, but I think I'm going to call it lack of sleep rather than declaring myself sick. And I haven't exercised yet, that always makes me feel better. I probably should at least run/walk for a bit before I start playing. I need to keep cleaning too so that whatever bug those boys have had doesn't spread any further. So I guess this might just be long day, take two. :p

No comments: