"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Three's

Yeah, I'm actually blogging for the third day in a row. Don't fall over or anything. lol
Thing is I'm not sure what I'm going to blog about. Hmmmm... Maybe a list since I'm blanking.

Three reason's I'm not ready for Christmas.
I can't find the kid's stockings. Might be time to buy new ones. :p
I haven't bought cards yet. Yikes. I may not get anything sent to my family in Canada in time. :(
I haven't been on an evening drive yet to see Christmas lights. Need to fix that.

Three songs on today's playlist.
Far Away - Nickelback
By the Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers
My Immortal - Evanescence

Three people in my thoughts.
Becky (who's been scarce of late)
Lori (who's burying her son today)
Jody (just because)

Three things I still need to do today.
Spend some quality time on my treadmill. I'm sore from lifting weights yesterday - lower body day today.
Get out of my bathrobe & into some clothes. (Lazy, I know... :p But it's so comfy & I'm not planning on going anywhere.)
Cuddle some more with Elijah. Mmmmm...

No comments: