"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cuddles and Gatorade

We were doing so well. We made it this far into winter without anyone getting sick. (Go us!) Well, it was bound to happen, right? Elijah has thrown up four times so far today. Poor baby. Lots of cuddles and gatorade on tap for him today.

Christmas was good. The most important thing for me was having happy kiddos. They were. I'm so glad they are easy to please. With their computer coming early and all of them needing clothes there wasn't as much fun stuff under the tree as some years. They didn't seem to mind. I love my sweet kiddos!

Well, I hope those who read this little blog of mine had a fabulous Christmas. I need to go cuddle with my babe.

No comments: