"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sleepy Me

So when I finally tried to go to sleep last night it just wasn't happening. (Grrrrr...) That makes for a groggy April today. I'm seriously not sure that I've been fully awake for a month. :p There have been good things going on, stressful things going on - well there's just been lots going on.

Anyhow, I do plan to try and blog on a more regular basis again. I have a Christmas photo shoot on Saturday and hope to get some pictures for myself as well, seeing as I'm dusting my camera off. I do love our new tree - need to get some shots of the kiddos in front of it. Still not feeling all that Christmas-y for some reason, but am working on it. :p I'm already enjoying some big gifts. I have a new treadmill (I'm so excited to be able to have another way to move even when it's cold outside & I can't go anywhere) and an anniversary band. (Yep, 10 years and I finally have some diamonds on that finger. Pretty ones, too.)

Like I said, there will be pictures. For now I just want to say Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to see you getting back into the photo shoot thing again. Your pictures are so great! I even have one saved (the watefall) and use it as a background at work sometimes. Can't wait to see the tree and the kids.

Things are going good for us. My first two classes are over next week, going to take my vacation the week of Christmas, and hope to have some good news about computers by then. :)

Miss you guys! Wake up and Blog more! :) *hugs*