"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

This is the perfect day to do this list of favorites for my blog. We’ll call it April’s faves of 2006 or something.

Favorite flavor:
Um, I’ve been drinking a lot of hot chocolate. Shall I go with chocolate yet again? Stephens Milk Chocolate. With whipped cream please.
Favorite moment: Of the whole year? Yikes. I have so many yummy moments with my kiddos. Smiles, kisses and cuddles… Mmmm… There have been a lot of good ones. I did love holding my nephew Brannon for the first time. Lets go with that.
Favorite song: The video for Over and Over is on here for a good reason. That song is special to me. Definitely a favorite.
Favorite part of your body: Um, my legs. I’ve always liked my legs.
Favorite place: Hitting Park City with the squirrely girls has got to be right up there. I love Park City. Love my squirrely friends too.
Favorite goal you reached: Reaching HWL with Arrie was bittersweet, since I made it the night of the patch. (Meaning I couldn’t purchase the weapons I’d earned the right to buy.) I’m glad I did it, but am still working towards those things that should have been been mine that night. :p
Favorite movie: Didn’t go to the movies much this year – but I did love the Lake House. That might be the only movie I saw in the theater. Yikes!
Favorite smell: Hmmm… I think I’ll say new babies. We’ve had lots this year in our family. More coming too. Mmmmm…
Favorite clothing item: This sweater and these jeans.
Favorite season: Actually, this year it was Spring. I got to walk a lot and take some cool pictures of flowers and such.

Hope anyone reading this has a safe and happy New Year.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great list!
Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas!
Hope everyone is getting over their colds. :)

*hugs*