"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Thursday!

I went to bed very early last night thanks to the worst headache ever. It hurt to the point of making me nauseated and very very grumpy. The upside to that was waking up early and having a whole morning to accomplish things. Of course, I did pvp a bunch with Arinne - but I also folded laundry, bathed Elijah and taught LV how to roll his own burrito. They were yummy. :) I still need to work out, but thought I'd play for a bit before I do. I should probably fold some more clothes too, but that can wait.
I'm looking forward to working out today. It always makes me feel good. I do think it's almost time to ask to replace my very old, well-used weights. I've had these things for years. I think it shows. lol

No comments: