"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dancing kiddos & groceries.

This has been a very long Saturday. I stumbled into bed after the sun was up, giving kisses to kiddos who were having breakfast as I was going to sleep. I must say I slept better than I have in awhile, which was great. I woke up to find out that Kirsten is feeling as cruddy as I had felt all week, and LV's throat is beginning to hurt... Yeah, it looks like I'm feeling better just in time to take care of kiddos who aren't feeling so hot. I'm so sorry kiddos. This bug has not been a fun one.
I'd say the highlight of today was getting out of the house tonight to go grocery shopping. Lame, I know but it was nice to go out, even if it was just for a quick run to the store. Besides, I love coming home to be greeted by Elijah who's always full of smiles, hugs & excitement. You'd never know he sees me almost all day every day the way he smiles when I walk in the door.
Oh, and if anyone reading this sees us in the near future you have to ask my babe to dance for you. Oh my goodness, it's the cutest! He seriously made my night.
Thanks Elijah!

1 comment:

Julie said...

He is the cutest!
Hope everyone feels better soon.

How is Burning Crusade?