"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, January 05, 2007

Change of plans

April's recipe for frustration:
Wait 30 or so minutes in queue to play WoW. After a few minutes in game start cuddling with your babe who's looking sleepy. Accidentally fall asleep with your cute babe while sitting in your computer chair. Wake up to find out you got kicked from the game and will have to wait in queue to get back in.

I actullay think I'm going to hold off on trying to play at this point. Elijah's still sleeping in my arms, and being one-handed makes it difficult anyhow. I have his sweet face to look at, and my little corner is much warmer with his cuddles. I'll catch up on e-mails, listen to some good Friday night music & enjoy some hot chocolate.

I can't say that I'm frustrated anymore. Just enjoying a quiet Friday. Good old snuggle time with my babe is always a welcome treat.

No comments: