"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hi...

My poor blog. I've been slacking again. I've spent lots of time lately reclaiming my house and working out. Also, Elijah has mastered climbing up onto the kitchen counters, his dresser and the bathroom counter (He loves to play in the sink and with Daddy's alarm clock) so he's keeping me on my toes and requiring a watchful eye at all times.
Good thing he's such a cute and cuddly little monkey.
I've also been helping Brandon get through the last bit of this quarter at school. (Lots of tests and such coming up, as well as putting his portfolio together for photography class.) Kirsten is gearing up to go off track again. Kinda weird after Christmas break - it feels like she just barely went back to school.
Anyhow, we're here. I don't have anything super exciting to report, I just mostly wanted to say "Hi."

No comments: