"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 29, 2007

A list for Monday...

Sorry to be slacking at posting entries here lately. This round of the sickies got me good. We're still working on getting better. I even deep cleaned the house again today. I love it when the bathrooms and kitchen are are sparkly clean. Hooray me for being awake and with it long enough to accomplish that. Such a good feeling. :)

I had planned to do the easy make a list type entry for today, but couldn't think of any bright ideas. Sooo... I've decided to re-visit a list I did way back when, since the answers will be different today. Ha! Yeah, I know I'm such a cheat - but I want to blog even though I'm not fully awake tonight, so there.

The last thing you bought: I finally got some new Lovespell lotion from Victoria's Secret the other day. Mmmmmmm...

The last crush you had: Ooooh, ummm... I'm not telling. lol

The last restaurant you ate at: Does Quiznos count? Sub-a-liscious.

The last movie you saw: Finding Nemo. :p Elijah has got to find himself a new favorite.

The last time you cried: I cried like 5 times yesterday. I guess I was a bit of an emotional basketcase. We'll blame it on how tired and sick I've been. :p

The last song you sang out loud: Over You by Daughtry. I'm so loving his debut album. I bought a bunch of the songs off iTunes, and Over You just played. Love his voice. Yummy.

The last person you kissed: Elijah.

The last layout you scrapped (or any craft/creation): Um, I beaded a bracelet for Kirsten a few weeks ago. She loved it. :)

The last picture you took: I took a bunch of pictures of my cute kiddos yesterday. I need to download 'em to share.

The last thing you ate: I had a quesadilla for lunch. Yummers. It's almost 8 - I guess I should have something for dinner at some point. :p

The last person you spoke with on the phone: Nina. :)

The last thing you want to do before today is over: Cuddle with Elijah.

No comments: