"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, December 11, 2006

Brrrrr...

You know the big window that I enjoy my desk being under in the summer? Well, in spite of us doing a gazillion things to try to insulate it for the winter I feel like I might as well be sitting outside half of the time with the air that comes in. With how cold it's been here lately this is not a good thing. I wrap myself up in a blanket, but there's no help for my hands and arms. My hand that needs to be on the mouse get it the worst. Brrrrrr... Makes it hard to play well or ps well. Meanwhile, I've been living on hot chocolate and begging for hugs wherever I can get 'em.

I hope anyone out there reading this is warm wherever they are. If not I'll share my hot chocolate. :)

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay, she blogs again.
Boo, for the cold.
I hate it when the only thing cold is my hands. So I totally understand.

Cheers on the hot chocolate!
:)

Julie said...

*concentrates*
*wills the warmer weather in Texas to Utah*
*concentrates again*
*warm weather, warm weather*
*stopped by the viscious cold wind blowing in through April's window*
Dang I tried!

April said...

lol Julie - You're the sweetest. :)