"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, December 29, 2006

Cuteness

We're still dealing with sick kiddos - all of them have had a turn at throwing up now. Fun fun! I've actually been enjoying the time with them. A few days where we take it easy can be a nice thing.

I've been slacking in sharing pics of my sweeties. I didn't really take many pictures on Christmas morning (unusual, I know) but it was kinda dark and I was half asleep. I did get this one of my babe. Isn't he getting big? He still gives me a hard time when I try to take pictures of him. He wants to play with all of the camera buttons and makes a beeline for the lens. :p
Love him so much! Lucky me, it's time to go cuddle with his cuteness. :)

No comments: