"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween 2011

Ok, so I'm sicker than a dog with the flu, but had to share some pics (and hopefully vids) from today. My monkeys are the bestest!!! :-)







Oh, and I should clarify - being sicker than a dog, I slept half of the day away & it was Vern who took Maiah to the boys' school Halloween parade and got the hilarious footage of my monkey's awesome dance moves. Thanks Vern!
...and while I was out trick-or-treating with them tonight, it was Vern who I asked to get videos then too. (His phone's camera is much nicer than mine.) I did take the photos before we headed to Riverton, but yeah, the vids were all taken by Vern.

And yeah. It's supposed to maybe snow tomorrow.
Happy November?!

Smile! :)

2 comments:

Lorehammer said...

Hope your all well! Looking as gorgeous as ever Ms. April :)

April said...

Richard! /squishes!!!! You always have known how to make my day. lol :) Miss you and hope you're doing awesome.