"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, November 13, 2011

one word

An easy kind of meme for a busy, sleepy girl who needs to blog more! :p

You: exhausted o.O
Life: busy!
Feeling: cold
Home: messy (grrrr...)
Enjoying: squishymonkeycuddles (it's one word, I swear :p)
Mood: better :)
Want: chocolate
Need: pudding
Love: pudding!
Like: working
Tunes: random! :p
Clothes: sweats (comfy!)
Comfort: bubbles!

K, so the mood is better because I got to see Kirsten perform tonight at OHS. She's so awesome! I would do anything for some pudding at the moment, but will have to settle for a bubble bath. Been buried in finishing up these pictures (yeah, I'm late yet again - was hoping to be done by Halloween - so sorry - technical difficulties! Almost there!) Tomorrow's going to be a busy day, and I work tomorrow night. So yeah, bubble time! Then more pictures! Then sleep.


'night! :)

No comments: