"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Honk!

So yesterday was the final performance of Kirsten's school production of Honk. I can't remember the last time she was home from school before 10:30 pm between practices & tech stuff. She was assistant stage manager, and in several scenes. See if you can pick her out! :) I'm sad that my phone's camera didn't handle the snowflake dance scene better. It was so pretty. Kirsten rocked it as always. :) I paused my phone for scene changes, but got the whole thing with a break at intermission. I'm hoping the videos aren't too big to upload. :p

Okay, so they are. :p Will have to see think of a plan B, because these kids did such an awesome job - it's worth sharing - I'll figure something out.


Gogo youtube!! Aw, what the hey? Too long for youtube? Stinky. :p
Oh, and her and the tech crew built the set & everything. Aren't they awesome?
Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sure you were awsome K, Im so happy and proud of you going out there and doing something you love to do! Never loose that :)